Admissions to VJTI, Mumbai are strictly based on merit only through on-line centralised admission process as per the guidelines of Government of Maharashtra and are conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
- There is no Institute / Management quota in any of the program in VJTI, Mumbai.
- NRI/FN/PIO/OCI and CIWGC seats are not available in Diploma Program.
Eligibility and Admission Process
Please refer to website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html
- ENGINEERING DIPLOMA ADMISSIONS (AY 2020-21) – BRIEF INTRODUCTION
- INSTITUTE LEVEL SPOT ROUND FOR DIPLOMA AND DIRECT SECOND YEAR
- IMPORTANT CIRCULAR REG CONDUCT OF EVEN TERM ESE-20 FOR FINAL YEAR (VI SEM) STUDENTS OF DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- IMPORTANT EXAMINATION CIRCULAR RECEIVED BY MSBTE MAY-2020
- FORMATION OF GUIDANCE CELL FOR SUMMER-2020 EXAMINATION FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- DEAN (DIPLOMA) MESSAGE FOR DIPLOMA STUDENTS REG SUMMER-2020 END SEM EXAMINATION
Admission In-Charges for Diploma ( First Year and Direct Second Year) in VJTI, Mumbai for Academic Year 2020-21
|Name of In-Charge||Contact No|
|Prof. Anjali R. Dhiware||022-24198405|
|Prof. S. S. Patange||022-24198279|
Diploma Program offered by Institute for Academic Year 2020-21
|Sr. No||Name of Program||Sanctioned Intake|